Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!

This is my neighborhood from our house.
These are my neighbors trees.
This is my house. Caleb had to hit snow off the tree so it didn't break any
branches.

Me torturing the babies.

For anyone that has lived in Las Vegas for any amount of time knows that it is RARE (to say the least) for us to get snow. Today, the most magical thing happened, it snowed and not just a little but a lot! I feel like the biggest kid right now. It's amazing that snow provides such a euphoric feeling. I swear it's a happy endorphin! Everyone is so giddy. I went out and did a little bit of shopping and everyone was so incredibly nice! Too bad it doesn't snow here more often.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Love the new pics. Looks COLD!!!

delong said...

Cute pics! I hear you on the nice thing. We should at least always pretend there is snow!